tirsdag 10. august 2010

Missing Paris day...

Today I´ve been longing to go to Paris. It´s been hard for a parisian at heart not to be able to visit her darling city for a while.. It´s actually been over a year since last time..what a horrific thought. I found this delightful pic in one of my favourite blogs - www.photojourneyling.com..check it out!! I find the green iron chairs SO beautiful, and they remind me of all the times I´ve been sitting in jardin de Tulleries with my Love...

I´ve brought home with me two old iron chairs from my stay in California..one grey and one pale pink..they´re gourgous!! I´m gonna share a pic with you when I get them home..

à bientôt..


Photo: www.photojourneyling.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online