tirsdag 24. august 2010

Adjeu Shabby...

I received very sad and shocking news a couple of days ago. My favorite interiorstore is closing!! I couldn´t belive it. Shabby started up 8 years ago after its owners, 2 cute middle-aged women had gone crazy at french fleamarkeds. (Yes, I can relate..) It´s been going strong ever since, and you can hardly open a interiormagazine in Norway without Shabby beeing strongly represented. But sadly the adventure came to an end, or maybe it just have shifted direction..

In this post I want to pay a tribute to two strong women who followed their hearts and their dreams, and through it inspired lots of women (myself included), and simply created a beautiful spot on earth! Let there be many more..

To beauty!!




Photos: Nina Ruud/www.mamma.no

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online