torsdag 20. mai 2010

Welcome!

Photo: Per K. Veggeland

Welcome to my blog Beulahdécor! This is my new way of sharing with the world what beauty is to me when it comes to interior design. Here you will find pics of things that I find beautiful and hopefully it will inspire you in your search for beauty in life.

Beulah is hebrew and means “married”. My inspiration comes from HIM, the greatest love I´ve ever known, and who has taught me about beauty. He inspires me to look for beauty, to create it, and to share it with the world around me. My dream for this site is that it will inspire you to discover the longings of your heart and draw you deeper into the romance with true Beauty.

Beulahdécor- cause Beauties should live surrounded by beauty!

Enjoy!

Love,

Beulah.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online