tirsdag 27. juli 2010

Ma fleuriste favouri / My favourite flowerist

Like many of you guys I simply LOVE flowers, and to have fresh flowers in my home means a lot to me. They don´t have to be fancy or expensive. I love simplicity and often I just go out and pick some wild- flowers in my nabourhood. However, to special occations I allow myself to get some really nice quality-flowers...


My favourite flower is Magnolia. Other than that I love Hydrangea or Hortensia in Norwegian, lillies and roses. These flowers I get from this increadible flowerist at Frogner, Oslo. It was started by a woman called Aina Nyberget during fall of 1999. Her little boutique called Passiflora took off after she was asked to make the bridalbouquet to the norwegian crownprincess...Here are some pics..


Love this old floodlight..


and the woodenbox..


and the ceramicpots...


Photos: www.passiflora.no




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online