onsdag 16. juni 2010

Flea-hunting/Loppispoppis!!

..fleamarkeds!!! Ahw! It´s the same excitement and joy over and over...out looking for treasures, never knowing what you might find..I LOVE it!! Today I went with my family to a fleamarked close to Stavanger, Norway where I grew up. With sunshine, my camera and good old missionary style "syltetøylapper/lefsa" we had a such an awesome day!! Here´s a few pics:

These cool chairs were lined up for the annual auction. The old sowingmachine was one of the fleas up for auction. An old lady ended up buying it, but I got a pic. Found it soooo charming.

My love for old leathersuitcases led me to this!! Today´s treasure!! Can´t wait to bring this baby to a bench in a park filled with french brie cheese and the latest book from Anna Gavalda!! Anyone read it?? It´s going down this summer!!


Photo: Beulah/Leif M.Torstensen

2 kommentarer:

  1. niiiiiice suitcase!!! Wow, så fine ting du finner! Og digger bildene!

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanx baby!! Så god du er!! Love u!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online